Thursday, November 3

Gone insane got no brain

No comments please on this blog. I just want to rattle off what is on my mind.
So I am going to add two more members to the 7 people that already live in my house. It is a big house but in is getting small all of a sudden. My brother and his daughter haven't even moved in yet and I am worried how everything is going to work out. My youngest brother needs a place to start over again and my husband and I are opening up our home to them. The thing is that my brother can be a user when it comes to watching his child if he wants to. Although there are a lot of things that are different here than where he is now so maybe things will work out. I am afraid that my neice will miss where she lives and not like it here. I am afraid that there will be more conflict then I can handle. Mind you I am still going to school until winter break. You know what it is? I am sick and my head is clogged making me worry about stuff that may never happen or might not be that big of a deal.

No comments: