Monday, November 7

Again!?

Here we go again. My youngest daughter now has lice! I don't know where she could have gotten it form. Now I feel dirty! My house is so clean too. My washer is broke so I have to take everything to the laundrymatt. Then the youngest says she crawled into the oldest bed last night after we told her not too. If she has to miss another two weeks of school they are getting their heads shaved! Ha, lets see those little buggers live in there! I am so very upset. I have already missed way too much school and if I miss another i have to do a medical drop or take an F. Why me? I know it could be worse. It could be life threating, this is just annoying. It had to come when the washer was broke didn't it. Oh, well. I am off to a shower and then the laundrymatt.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Oh no! Not again! Be sure all the combs and brushes get cleaned and make sure none of the kids try on any hats in stores and stuff and no schoolmates hats either. Apparently lice is in the area or district, so who knows where she got it from. They also have something you can spray on beds and stuff. You would have to ask YS about that one though. He had to deal with it a lot when Magill would stay at her Mom's.