Wednesday, November 9

Don't know

I don't know where to start writing today because so much is going on. I have been getting up at 6:30 in the morning to take my brother to work and I am tired. By the time I get back all the kids are up even the 4 year old. Since I don't want her in my bed until the bugs are gone, I stay up. I have philosophy tonight, that usally puts me into a good mood.
Everyone I know needs a break. None has any money to go anywhere though. On the 19 th I think my friend (with the 5 kids) and I are going to go to light up night. They are going to have spiderman and the green goblin there. I thought our kids would get a kick out of seeing them. The best thing is that it is free. There really is so much more but I don't know how to put it into words. Maybe because it is really not a big deal. It must just be the weather or something.

No comments: