Friday, February 29

Good wife or Fool?

Some would say that I am a fool, others would say that I am a good wife, I say I am a good wife.
A year ago this month I told my husband to go ahead and trade in his perfectly good car, that had been paid off, and buy his dream car, a Mustange. I just wanted him to be happy.
This month, this year, his supervisors are really giving him a hard time at a job that he only trained for a week on, they expect him to be an expert. He asked for more training and didn't get an answer. Out of the blue one day a Broadcasting School calls him to see if he was still interested in them , classes were starting soon. ( he had gotten some info about it months ago. )
I told him that if he wasn't happy with what he was doing now, then go ahead and leave your good paying job, with good health insurance and follow your dream to be in broadcasting. The school is only 4 months long and I can get health insurance through my job. Between my job and my child support I think we can make it for 4 months. It will be tight but hey, I have been in tighter. I want my husband to be happy. Going to school will also give him the oppertunity to try out for some differnt bands that play at local clubs, another thing he has always wanted to do. That is why I bought him a drum set, after all. So call me a fool, call me a dreamer, but I think everyone should enjoy what they do. It does make the world a nicer place to live in when you are happy. " You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."

1 comment:

itisi said...

It is good that you both support each other's dreams. That is part of having a good marriage. You are not a fool. You believe in him as he believes in you!