Tuesday, February 19

Where to start...?

There is so much going on right now, I don't know where to begin. Lets start with my kitchen. I got tired of looking at my gross brown cuboards. I don't know if they are papered or what the heck is on them but they are gross. So I started painting them white with the left over paint we had. Then I got a great idea from Design on a Dime and bought a stencil and stated to stencil. There was too much white in the kitchen for my husband, so he wanted it to be sponged red. Ofcoarse then it has to be sealed so we can wipe them down. This makeover is turning into a huge deal!! I have six cuboards drying right now and can hopefully put them up tonight. Then there is my friend that had her daughter put in the mental ward today to have her evaulated because the girl threw my friend around, and this isn't the first time. To me this doesn't make a lot of sense. She will have her daughter 302ed but keeps hopes alive that the judge won't put her husband in jail for almost killing her. I feel for the women she goes through so much but, why not keep the husband far away also???It is not my place, I know but I am the one who lends the ear and shoulder when this stuff happens. Where is Dr. Phil?

No comments: