Monday, February 11

More wolves

For anyone that hasn't read itisi posts, here is a little catch up. She had blogged about dreaming about wolves. I had told her that I had been signing petitions to help save the wolves. Then last night I dreamt about tons of wolves, along with a bear and its cub. This morning I realiezed that last night hadn't been the first time this month that I dreamt of wovles. In fact I have been dreaming of wild animals on a regular basis, from mt. lions to bears to wolves. Sometimes they are all in the same dream. In one dream my pscho x-babysitter showed up at my grandma's house. Yikes!
Anyway, in my dreams my dog chases away the mt. lions, but the wolves are roaming my grandma's yard. We stay away from them and when they get too close we go in the house ( dog too). The bear cub, the kids in the dream always want to play with, but I won't let them get close because Mommy bear isn't too far behind. Sure would like to know if all this means anything or if it is just something my weird mind thought up. Maybe I'm suppose to go to my grandma's house to be protected, but from what? I don't know. Maybe it isn't even really about me. Who knows.

2 comments:

itisi said...

Wow! That is weird! You can look it up on the net "dream meanings" or something. I personally think it is because too many things were going on with your friend and her family and your new job and your daughter's school. Those might have been the wild animals, and you were looking for a safe haven, which would be at your gramma's.
Who knows? I am just speculating here.

busybusybusy said...

Sounds good!! I don't know about looking up dream meanings. I think everyone's dreams mean something different even if they dream the same thing.