Friday, February 1

All alone

I really don't like the schedule my husband is working. I feel so alone. I am finally back to work during the day and am feeling more lonely than ever. My son is happy because daddy is home when he gets home. He really missed seeing him everyday. I will only be able to see my husband a few days a week because I will be working 12 hour shifts.
I have one friend in this big city, I keep telling my self that is all I have time for. Well, that is the truth, no one who has less than 3 kids understand what it is like to walk in my shoes. Some days the chaos makes you want to scream until your voice is gone. Then their is other days where they get along so well you wonder why everyone doesn't have this many. I tell people that it is always a party! When it comes to the holidays and birthdays we have enough people that we don't need to invite anyone. I try to let them ask one special friend over though.
Am I just babbling on and on? Can you tell I am lonely? I am babysitting, which is even easier than what I do when I am at work. Ok I'll stop. TTFN

1 comment:

itisi said...

It takes a lot of getting used to when husband and wife work opposite shifts.
The whole family has to adjust. It isn't easy for the kids, either, when they are used to having both parents home at night.
It will take time but you can adjust and the easier you make it on yourself to adjusting, the easier it is for the kids, too.
And the dog. And the cats. LOL