Friday, February 8

Shiny things

I work in this place where the walls are shiny in almost every room. Even the ceiling in one of the bathrooms looks like someone outlined it in glitter. It is the shinest place I have ever worked at. There is a giant Dalmation that lives there, but he thinks he is a lap dog. When I come home at night my dog has a sniffing fest with my pants. Jealous!!!
I got really lost going to a different place to work the other morning. It was dark and the wind and snow were blowing me all over the road, it was scary. By the time I made it back home I had been on the road for 3 hours!! Needless to say I never made it there!!
Will now has the flu. I had LB call the dr. to see if he should be seen because he did just have surgery and now he is throwing up. She got a hold of a forgien MD that basically didn't know. Well, we could have told HIM that!! Dumb Ass!


PS You may want to read a book called Speak. It really hit home.

3 comments:

itisi said...

Who wrote the book? Is it the one by Laurie Halse Anderson? I am guessing here. I googled it and came up with a few.
Now I am worried about Will again.
He really needs to see the Dr. I hope she gets a better answer than the RETARD she talked to! Let me know.

Is there a reason why the walls are outlined in glitter? Maybe that is what I need for the cave! Anything to make it look brighter, right?

busybusybusy said...

YEs, speak is by Laurie Halse Anderson.
My husband says that it is what the "old" Italians with money did. They made their homes look expensive by useing wall paper with glitter. This is the first I've ever seen!

Fizzy said...

Have you started a new job?
I have not been around for a while and seemed to have missed out on somthing.
look after yourself