Tuesday, December 11

Just Yesterday

Wasn't just yesterday that my parents were getting us kids ready to go to my choir concert? It sure does seem that way. Tonight we are getting ready to go to my oldest daughters concert and for a change we are ahead of schedule. It was always cold and icy for my Christmas concerts, tonight it is just wet and muddy. My grandma always tried her best to come unless the weather was bad. That is one thing my kids miss out on is their grandparents coming. Not my parents fault, they try to make it when they have off and the weather is good. However, their one grandfather lives here and never goes to anything they have. Their other grandma has disconnected herself from the family so she is always a no show. I feel bad because we live far enough a way from my parents that they can't always make it. Well, no use in dwelling on it. I am going to record the concert for them instead.

1 comment:

Fizzy said...

When we were young recording was not an option, now you can keep it or share it and everyone who wants to can enjoy it