Wednesday, December 26

Christmas

This year I got more meaningful gifts and it was the best!!
I'll start with the gift that my parents got me. They bought me a very soft blanket to curl up in when I am sick. The funny thing was is that I was sick when they gave it to me and have been curled up in it ever since.
My best friend gave me a candel holder with a candel inside. The holder is one leaf on top of another. She said that she is the top leaf and I am the bottom because I catch her when she falls.
I can't get that out of my head. It is the nicest thing that any of my friends have ever said to me.
My husband bought me a diamond ring, much larger than I have EVER had. He said that we didn't have much money when we got married and we are doing better, so he wanted to up grade. He also said that I have done so much for the family and for him, he just wanted to show mw how much he loved me. I cried and they have it on tape. POOPHEADS! LOL
This is a christmas that I will remember forever, not for the gifts that I got but for the people that I have.

1 comment:

itisi said...

What an awesome heartfelt post this was!
I sure hope you get well soon!
It is nice to be surrounded with love.