Tuesday, January 8

Will never understand

There are just some things in life that I will never understand. I try not to judge, but when it just seems far from what most people would do...well...you understand right?

My friend has let her abusive husband back into the house for the 2nd time. The last time he punched two LARGE holes in the wall and probley would have put her back in the hosp. if her mother hadn't of showed up. Their son had gotten really sick recently, so ofcoarse ,he came to the hosp. to stay and now he is back into the house ( the son is ok and out of the hosp. too.). All I can do ,as her friend, is be here when she needs me. I just hate to see her go through the same thing again and again.

The defintion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Well, that's it for me then.
I am insane. lol
As far as your friend goes, all I can say is you really can't help people that don't want to be helped.
Maybe there is something about him that she loves and just can't let go of. I don't know.