Sunday, January 6

If Everyone Cared

"If everyone shared and swallowed their pride, we'd see the day nobody died." - Nickelback

I have an abundance of time on my hands since I have not been working, so I have been giving my best friend my time by watching her kids so she could go to work without worry.
My father-in-law mows our neighbors lawn on the same day he mows ours ( our neighbors are elderly). My mom has given her time to our elderly Aunt when she had come home from the hospital. I have seen many people let somone with less iteams go ahead of them in line.
The other day at the Family Dollar an older women did just that and a lady behind both of them started cussing up a storm. By the time both women were in the parking lot a fist fight insued. WTF!
What is wrong with people like that?

1 comment:

itisi said...

It is pure selfishness is what is wrong with these people! They have the "it's all about me" syndrome!