Friday, January 18

Helpless

I haven't had crying spells in a long time. Today anything can make me cry. I haven't heard anything from my friend about how her son is doing, he's in the hospital again. This means that they are real busy and don't really know much yet. I'm worried about him. He is just turning 5 on Sunday.
Then there is the thing with my oldest daughter and the rest of the kids don't want me going back to work because they think that I won't have enough time for them. That right there is enough to make anyone sad.
I hate taking my son over to his "dad's" and it is that time again. Come Monday it brings problems with my son.
I am so lonely after the kids go to bed at night. I took for granted all those nights my husband was home and now that he works nights, I am really lonely. I think I may start on the blanket for my new neice or nephew. I don't know when my brother's girlfriend is due but it will keep my mind off the loneliness and teach me how to use my sewing machine better. That is if I have the energy after I finally get everyone to bed. Hope things are going well for the rest of my blogger budies.

No comments: