Thursday, July 27

Vitamins

I received my first C today on my vitamin test. It was a lot harder than I expceted. When I started reading the test I got all the vitamins mixed up in my head. Especially the B vitamins. Oh well, tomarrow is our liquide in take test. I am sure to get an A on that. As long as the calulator is right, anyhow.
My baby starts kindergarden next month. The sadness has already started on my part. She is the last one. No more babies at home during the day. I thought I'd be happy when this day came. I'm sure I'll get over it, by next year!

1 comment:

itisi said...

I know what you mean about the last child starting kindergarden. It is both a sad and happy day! As for the C on your test, that is okay. Don't beat yourself up about it. Now that you got your first C out of the way, on to B's and A's!!