Friday, July 21

More

The person (s) who count the bones in the body can't agree whether we have 206 or 208. The human body is even more amazing when you go and study it. Did you know that there was a doctor in Rome who almost had the mysteries of the human body figured out. Then he died and his work wasn't cont. again for 200 years! If fact learning stopped all togther in the dark ages. That is why they are called the dark ages.
Did you know that there is actually one bone in the body not attched to any other bone?
Well, i know that will be on my test Monday. I have one Monday, tues, and at least on other day if not two. I hope I can remember all the stuff I learned. You would think that the functions of the bone would be easy but as with anything that looks easy... there is always more to it.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Maybe that bone that isn't attached to anything is the funny bone or the bone of contention, or maybe it is a bone you have to pick! LOL