Wednesday, July 5

Another day another blog

So my husband has had his surgery and is driving me bonkers. This is his 2nd on the same shoulder within, 2 months. I know that he is going nuts sitting at home and not being able to do anything. I know that he is in a lot of pain and it is depressing not being able to go back to work when you really want to. On the other hand, he is driving me bonkers!
I started back to school today and can already see that this year is going to fly by. That makes me excited because that means that I can get my LPN and then buy a house. That is going to be my reward! I will buy a house with some land, so my kids can play, my dog can run and I can garden, withou running into each other.
If anyone is interrested there is a neat website to check out it is www.earth911.org

1 comment:

itisi said...

Good luck at school! I hope your hubby heals quickly! It must be hard on him and you--it is lucky you have school so you can get away for a while!