Wednesday, October 3

Too Busy

I am just too busy to keep up on everything. I have been studying for my boards, taking kids to basketball practice, swim practice,school dances and so on. I turned 30, I can say that now without feeling sick. I'm trying to start a new business and still working at my reg. job. Really, I am having a good time. I enjoy staying busy, it keeps my mind from wandering away. In Nov. my husband and I are getting away for a few days. We are going to the Virgin Islands! I am so excited. I have no idea what to expect!! I know we are going to try to go scuba diving. I hope I get over the fact I hate water that is over my head. Don't get me wrong I can swim, I just don't like water over my head. Well, I hope that I can fill everyone in more later. TTFN!

1 comment:

itisi said...

I would be happy if someone would bring me my medicine and a glass of water without complaining!

LOL