Monday, October 29

Depression swept away

My depression ha been sewpt away by all good things that has come my way. We bailed my doggie out of jail with no extra fines. I passed my nursing boards! My husband and I are going on vacation in 2 days!! The kids are doing well and I have pushed the nasty C word to the back of my mind until til my next dr's appt.
When I return I will be as busy as ever but, suddenly that doesn't bother me like it did just days before. suddenly all bad stuff seems so small.
My husband asked me if I wanted to go for my RN now. I told him not any time soon!! I don't want another year of that kind of stress for quite a while. I want everyone to relax, play sports and just have fun being a kid. We all need a break from nursing school. If I don't ever get my RN no big deal. I made it this far and that is good enough for me.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

congrats on passing your nursing boards!!! :)

glad to hear you're feeling better, too.