Tuesday, October 23

My Mom

My mom and I haven't always seen eye to eye. I have let her down, embarassed her, pissed her off andworried her to peices. I've made her cry and wonder what she did wrong ( i'm sure).
Yet, my mom has always been there for me when the chips were down and she gave me a good shove when I really needed it. My mom tought me to rely on my self and how to be strong. My mom has always been my cheerleader even if she wasn't in sight. I never give my mom enough creidt. She has been a great mom and I love her dearly. I am proud that she is my mom. She is so creative and great with words. She has a good heart but when she is mad at you look out! I miss her even though she is only a call away. I hope that I can be half the person that she is.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Wow!
That was awesome!
Being a mother is an entry level position.
You learn a lot of things the hard way, sometimes at your children's expense.
But when all is said and done, if a mother loves and respects her children, and her children love and respect her also, that is when a mother knows she has done a good job.