Tuesday, September 5

Only 7 days in a week

Last time I checked there were only 7 days in a week and 24 hours in a day. You should see my homework planner. I already have stuff on there that is due at the start of next month! Our days are just jammed packed. My head was spinning by the end of today. I really don't know how the people who are working can possibly get any thing done. I just needed to take a short break from homework.
Even though today was cloudy the weather was nice. It had been raining this morning but then stopped and it was comfy. I enjoyed my break time walk. That is the only real stress relief that I get during the day.
Court is on thurs. and I already have butterflies. I have been having nightmares that keep getting court and school entertwined. When I go to the doctors next I think I am going to ask for sleeping pills. Maybe I will feel better then.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Wow! You are busy! But just remember the light at the end of the tunnel! How proud we will all be when school is finished! Good luck in court!! That is always very stressful.