Sunday, September 10

Moving right a long

Nursing school is going great. This coming week we start going to the nursing homes. I get to start at one of the easier ones, they are not total care people. Also the place is very homey and quiet,so it is not so sad. I really don't want to go to the other nursing homes though. Those are total care and sad. Atleast we will only have one -two people so I will have time to do the job right and make these people feel good. We sure are picking up speed! Soon this will all be over with and I will be saying what was the big deal? Even my kids seem happier with their school work and sometimes we do our homework together. I would like to think that me going to school while they are school age is making a positive impact on them. The weather is great today so I think I will spend sometime outside.
ONE LAST NOTE: PLEASE REMEMBER THOSE WHO DIED ON 9/11/01.

1 comment:

Fizzy said...

I am glad that the nursing is going well. My kids watched me study and it wqs kind of fun us all doing our homework at the same time