Tuesday, September 26

FYI 3

I found out why previous prescription drugs are now non- prescript and thought I would share the info. Drugs, like Clariton, are now offered without a script because they lost their patent and in order to make money they sell it over the counter.

Speaking of which i think I am going to have to buy some Clariton because the sinus and allergy med. I am using now is only dulling the pain. My head has felt explosive for a week now. I am having a hard time concentrating on my work and now is the most important. It is FINALS WEEK!! Poor me. I can't complain to friends because all of them go to school too. How did that happen? So my online friends, will you feel sorry for my aching head?

2 comments:

itisi said...

You've got my sympathy1 But if you think it might be a sinus infection you had better go to the Dr. On the hand hand, I really hope the Clariton works for you!
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINALS!!!!

itisi said...

so it is early and it was supposed to say "on the other hand". It is hard to type with one eye open! LOL