Friday, September 1

My jump and then recloos

On Wend. I finally was brave and got a tatto all the way around my ankel. It is a vine with green leaves and on the side has a fancy letter B entwined by the vine. I love it. It just felt like a continuous brush burn. I have had worse pain. It still is very sore though. I'm glad I got it now before I had to cover it with my socks.
Today I stayed home from school. I just couldn't force my self to go. I have been under an extreme amount of stress and thought that I just needed to be home today. I am sitting here in my PJs and it is 1:oo pm. I have no desire to get dressed. Tuesday morning I have court and I am so nervous about that. My husband also returns to work that day for sure, my two little girls have been sick with a fever. I don't know what I am going to do if they are still sick next week. I know the people I cannot count on to help me. Even though she swore she wouldn't turn out to be her mother she has. I am going to bitch for a few lines. Here my husband and I are trying hard to get a little ahead in life, only asking for help when we are desperate and there sits my brother not even trying to make ends meet. Which one gets the help? Not the one who has made it through the worst of the storm fighting every bit of the way and now has come to the piont where she has almost made it. No, the one who is creating his own problems and has no desire to help himself. He is the one who gets all the help!!!!!!!Am I bitter?
My husbands work mans comp. check still hasn't arrived. I think that the office forgot to send it and doesn't want to admitt it. Hopefully it will be here soon because I need to get nurses shoes.
It is a gloomy, cool day, I hope the rest of you are doning better than I am.

No comments: