Thursday, September 7

Court is OVER!

Well, my day in court went very well. I am please with the outcome and now if he will keep his job then the kids can actually get the things that they need. My husband and I give him about 6 months before he thinks this is bullshit and quits or takes us back to court. OH well, nothing I can do. I am just happy with the way things turned out today. We will actually be bringing in more support than what we pay out! That is a nice switch.
I know I usally bitch on here but this is the only outlet I have. So today I thought I'd write something nice.
My friend and I made up our minds that we are going to have a Halloween party at my house this year for the kids and Adults. I have never had one but always wanted to. I am really looking forward to having a semi-spooky party and dressing up. I have planned some "gross" foods and my friend is planning decorations and games. I like being an adult and a kid rolled into one. I have money to buy stuff for the party but also get to have fun too! Two of my friends got married close to halloween so they could have a costume party. That had been my plan too but we lived all the way in Va. at the time and hardly anyone would have come . So this plan works good for me!! I am so excited.

1 comment:

itisi said...

The Halloween Party sounds like fun! And it is something the kids will always remember.