Monday, August 7

It is suppose to storm soon. That is good though because it will cool down some. I like the heat but the humity can be terrible. My watermelon is growing! I just harvested most of my carrots ( the ones that I thought weren't going to grow). My one zuccinee ( how is that spelled?) has produced a lot of that squash, the peans are done producing which is fine they were good this year. Now I just have to wait for the tomatos to rippen. I love to see all my work pay off and the neighbors and friends give me lots of complaimants! Yep, I love my garden whether it is planting or weeding or getting ready for next spring. No matter what happens in life all troubles go away in my garden!
Next week my son and middle daughter both have a birthday 10 and 7 they will be. The boy is going into 5th! and the girl into 2nd! We are going to have icecream cake, yum. Soon clinical will start for nursing school. I don't know how much I am going to like going to the nursing homes. I hate them. They make me very sad and anxious. We will see. Have a good day everyone.

No comments: