Tuesday, August 22

Evil

He is evil. He has to be to deny his kids things like more money. I am not being greety here. They only get $130 monthly. That's right Monthly for the two of them. He also has said only one sentence to the oldest daughter since our last court date in June. She is actually better since he stopped trying to force her to do things. You would think that since he has spent all this money that he would try to talk to her to get her to like him better or something. Atleast keep up on her life. Now we are going back for child support and he thinks that I owe him $6,000 that he had to pay to the state from 1997-2004 for the birth of the kids. Ha kiss my butt!!
I have lots of new facts for you but are too hot right now to type much longer. Just a note. What ever you have heard about gerbils and sex is true. eeeekkkk!!! ( I now know a nurse that had to remove a dead one from there).

1 comment:

LK said...

My life is so sheltered. I've heard nothing about gerbils and sex, although I'm wondering whether I really do want you to elaborate...