Tuesday, August 15

A few things FYI

Ok there is a bunch of stuff that I wanted to post.But I have a lot runnig through my head about what I got on my last two tests and how blood flows through the heart so I will try to post what I can remember.

First: If you take oscal please STOP! Oscal is made from oysters and they contain Mercury. The US gov. has no regulation for how much Murcury is safe!

Next: Please look at your husbands ear lobes. If there is a crease where an earing would go PLEASe have his heart checked. Please don't make me explain that one right now. If you'd like I can reply on your blog or email as to why.

The last thing that I can remember right now is that giraffs have the strongest heart muscle because it has to pump blood all the way up the neck. (Snapple Fact)

1 comment:

itisi said...

I have heard about the ear lobe thing before. I will check my hubby's lobes tonite. Only thing is I would have to knock him unconcious to get him to a doctor! lol