Thursday, April 6

Up date

I downloaded the Thomas Kincade pics. from his web site. ( I think that is where I got them ).
The wheels are in slow motion to go back to court. As i am reading the law I have a feeling that this is going to be a long fight. You would think that with all the bull shit he has put my daughter through that it would be an open and shut case. I have a feeling that he is going to try to blame her not going on me. Then he will either try to get me for contempt of court or try to take the kids. It is going to be a tougher battle to get her last name changed. I have the truth on myside so I am counting on the truth to win it for us.
I also called the nursing school to make sure that there was still space for me because it is taking so long to get my shots. They told me not to worry they have my spot saved! oh, good that takes a lot off my mind.
There is grest medical news out there also. Scientist have grown organs that work from one's own stem cells!! That means so much for so many!!!

1 comment:

itisi said...

I hope you have a good lawyer. I know truth is on your side and you shouldn't have any trouble winning, as you have provided the best and I mean the best care for your children! Just be prepared to go to court more than once! It can be such a long process, but it is worth it!!