Thursday, April 13

Last Post before Easter

This will be the last post before Easter because I have so much to do.
Everytime I have gone to check my e-mail these past few days, my stomach starts to do flips. Not good flips either. I don't want to get a call or email from my x and my stomach aches everytime I think about having to deal with him. I never know what to expect when it comes to him. Thinking about us going back to court makes me want to go throw up. I know I will be sick for weeks once I get my court date. My daughters birthday is on Fri and I know he won't call her (again). He has never called her or sent her anything for her birthday. I know that this will lead to another week of tears. Then I turn around and feel bad for ever having kids with him. I would have missed the dance if I knew that I could spare my daughter years of pain.

2 comments:

itisi said...

He probably cannot remember when her birthday is! Remember that one time he sent her a letter wishing her a happy birthday and saying he was sorry to miss it and it was a couple months before her birthday? She is a beautiful daughter that you have, though, and we all have to go thru a lot of pain to grow up. She will just be stronger and wiser for it.

Fizzy said...

itisi is right. I am thinking about you ... look after yourself