Tuesday, April 11

Pop corn balls

I just finished making popcorn balls. My cousins grandma used to make them every Halloween. I didn't know how messy they really were. I appericate those popcrn balls alot more now ans believe me I loved them back then! I made them today for my oldest daughter to take to school for her birthday treat. We are going to have 4 of her friends spend the night Thurs-Fri. After that we will head to my grandma's house on Saturday for Easter. I don't know how long we will stay but, the kids are bringing all their baseball stuff and plenty of other things to do. It should be a good time. Have a Happy Easter.

1 comment:

itisi said...

I have never made popcorn balls. I hope your daughter has a good time celebrating her birthday with her friends! Overnighters are so much fun!