Sunday, July 29

our day trip

Yesterday we took the kids to an amusment park. In the morning the weather looked pretty miserable but, we took the chance anyway. As we were packing the van our dog jumps in and sits down. He is ready to go! He was so disappointed when we told him to get out. I told my husband that he probley thought he was being punished.
My soon to be 6 yr. old is pretty fearless. The greater the challenge the more she loves it! My soon to be 8 yr. old is afraid of heights. Once she does the high ride one time she is ok though. My older two will pretty much go on anything, espeically my son. My oldest daughter is sometimes reluctant but she will go. Me well, I can't do anything that spins in a lot of circles. When I was a kid I could but not any more! We got back around 1 am. It was worth the trip!

1 comment:

itisi said...

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun! I can't ride on the tilt-a-whirl anymore because it makes me too dizzy! I used to ride it all the time!