Tuesday, July 10

Map Quest

I want to know why the people who put directions on Map Quest don't know their right from left. You would think that would be a requirement to know that kind of stuff when your job is giving directions. This is not the first time that this has happened to me. This is like the 3rd. Now I don't use map quest that often so it makes me wounder how many of the directions are misgiven. It really busts my6 buttons though when I have to go 5 miles to just turn aorund because the computer told me the wrong way. Well now I know which way to go. Next time I will go right and not left. But for future reference maybe I'll just stick with a good old fashion map.

1 comment:

itisi said...

I can see it now.
Mapquest: Turn left here.
You-turning left.
Mapquest: No, not that left! Your other Left!
Ha! ha! ha!
I know it isn't funny.
You could always ask for a GPS for your birthday. lol