Saturday, February 24

Falling down again.

"Fear is that dark room where negatives are developed" - From the Sisterhood of the traveling pants.
So how many times can you pull youself up when you have been knocked down? I don't know but I do know that my friends are picking me back up and pushing me forward. I have a 62% in Pharm and all my very dear friends have all told me they are going to take turns helping me study for the next 3 tests. That is all we have left is 3 tests then the final. I am so very glad that they are here for me. I may have just not shown up come Monday because honestly I am sick of the fight. I would have just thrown in the towel and said I tried. These guys won't let me do that though. I wish I could have my mommy here so I could cry on her shoulder. Sometimes I wish i was still little and the magic of mommy makes everything better. I wonder when the magic of mommy stoped working. There doesn't seem to be anything I can point out that says yes that is the day it stopped working. It's sad I am almost 30 (shhhh) and I still want the magic of my mommy. Hopefully the magic I carry for my kids will never wear off. Yeah, right.

2 comments:

itisi said...

What a touching post!
The "magic" of mommy really isn't "magic". It is just mommy believing in you and teaching you to beleive in yourself. The only real "magic" moms have is to raise caring children who are independant. You will always have the magic of mommy in your heart.

Remember that one science final that you studied all weekend for? And you thought you couldn't do it? And you got a very good grade on it?

You did all the work for it. Your mom beleived in you and in turn you beleived in yourself.

It is nice to know that you have such GREAT friends to help you along the way.

I beleive in you!

busybusybusy said...

That was the best thing that you have ever said to me.