Thursday, March 1

Falling Deeper...

I have fallen so deep right now that I can almost see the bottom. Thats not good because the light is at the top. JKF obviously wasn't attending nurseing school when he said "the only thing we have to fear is fear it self". I have a pharm test tomarrow. I think that one I may pass. I have yet another test tomarrow. That one I have a feeling I will fail. I just can't keep all these disorders straight in my head.
The strss is really taking its toll on me. I bleed in between periods, I have Acid reflux and a sore throat because of it, I lost 8 lbs in one month ( which really isn't that bad). I am burning out and I have 3 little months to go. I keep telling myself this but it only makes me sicker. Can't I have a test double so I can take tomarrow off and still pass?

2 comments:

itisi said...

My heart goes out to you, busy! I wish I could morph into a second you and take that test for you! I had a longer comment, but damn blogger ate it!
Love you!

Fizzy said...

I really wish I was nearer to you, please know that I am really thinking about you. If it is any help, take everything one step at a time. You are nearly there now. Look after yourself.