Thursday, March 22

The bad is good.

It is nice to see that all the things that I have gone through and my kids have gone through, gives others hope, because we have walked away without too many scars. I find more and more people who are sitting in the same boat that I was in and they know the struggles that I have endured. They say to me if you can make it than so can I. Some tell their kids to go ask my kids the things that their dad ( jerk off) has done to them because that childs dad is doing the same. Somehow, just by letting people know that I have gone through real bad stuff and come out on top I have helped them. Stranged, I always thought helping was physically doing something for someone and now I am learning that sometimes giving someone hope is all they need. Happy Spring!!!

2 comments:

itisi said...

I love this post!
You are a very wise woman!

Fizzy said...

Very wise words BBB