Thursday, February 15

Oh the weather

I can't beleive how long the kids have not had school because of the Snow, ice and cold. They have been off or delayed all this week. On the other hand even in the worst of it my school was not cancelled or delayed. This has really got me fired up. I called off yesterday because there was atleast an inch of ice on my road alone, then this morning I can't get the doors open on any of the cars in my driveway. The school is going to try to charge me $50 to make up yesterday and I say kiss my butt. If I had of went and got into an accident and tried to sue the school, they would tell me that it was my choice to go. I am loosing heart on this school. I don't have the drive I used to to get my education because you have to fight every step of the way. If I were to give up now I don't think I'd go back because I was so frusterated. I don't know. Atleast the weather will ease up next week.

2 comments:

itisi said...

ekyfcecni hope this comment goes through. it didn't on your last post.

How stupid of them to keep your school open when there is so much ice on the roads! And even stupider to charge you to make up for the class!!

While continuing on is your choice and your choice alone, I do hope that you can continue. But if not, I will understand. It is very, very hard to swim upstream!
Take care!

busybusybusy said...

I have good friends and family tugging me through. If it wasn't for them I'd be done.