Saturday, November 11

How Much

How much more I can take is very uncertain. 4,5,6 tests in 2 days, getting up so early to spend the day running around trying to learn anything, hungry to do something that I have not done before. Trying to be nice to the family even though I am dog tried, have to study, but need to get the kids stuff done first. This will end right? My grades are starting to suck. They really need to be brought back up or I am out. ( I'm not in that much trouble yet.).
However, I do feel good about myself. I have been going around collecting coins to help out with this little boys medical bills. He is 7 years old. When he was 6 months old the doctors found that he was born with just the left side of his heart. Now he is getting a Berlin heart, and that olny lasts for up to 448 days. Then he will be in desperate need of a heart transplant. So I am collecting the coins to put in a fund that has been set up for him. No matter how bad things are there always is some one who is worse off.

2 comments:

itisi said...

ajYou are so sweet to collect coins for that little boy!
I hope with as busy as you are you are taking care of yourself. Good luck with all your tests, and try to eat well, it is important to keep healthy.

Fizzy said...

It is lovely that you are helping this little boy.
I used to think I was running around like a headless chicken! Over the time I was studying I learnt to step off the wheel and look at all that is going on and prioritise things. First of all laundry cooking etc.... necessary. tidying VERY necessary.... but I would only clean childnren's bedroom during the holidays. I also became quite good at poinintg out that I had dealt with everyones's needs and now was MY time. Standing on the outside looking inside does work.

XX Fizzy XX