Sunday, November 5

Every Sunday

Every Sunday I feel so overwhelmed. There is always so much to do. Laundry, and uniforms ironed, study finish homework,help kids do talent show practice, finish talent show out fits, chase the dog ( he has dragged one of the girls with his leash until they let go. Then he runs to the neighbors),eat,sleep?,toss and turn all night. Then on Monday I have to get up really early and try to remember everything I need, the kids need and hope i remember to bring my lunch and a drink. I know I sound so negative but my head is always spinning. I thought having my friends over friday night to play games would keep me relaxed. It only worked for that night and part of the next morning. If I take anytime out then I am behind. Like today I went to the store and then my husband called to see if I wanted to go out to eat with the kids and him. So I did and I got so far behind that I threw my hands up and said I was doing nothing. This is an every Sunday story. It is always something.Please someone throw me a life saver, I am drowning!

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

You are not drowning - my Sundays are exactly the same. Especially the lack of sleep bit. When I talk to collegues they are the same.
The study is hard to fit in and to prioritise when you have family too, but hang on in there it is well worth it.

itisi said...

What flavor lifesaver would you like?!? LOL

Really though, I am with fizzy, hang in there, it is well worth it!!