Thursday, June 8

It is a beautiful day

It is such a nice day outside! The sun is shinning and there are few clouds in the sky. My plants are growing well, for the most part. For some reason I cannot grow a rose bush! I planted it after the last frost and it was doing great. Now it is near death and I cannot seem to revive it. Oh well, I guess I'll try again next year. I have been keeping very busy and trying not to think of the impending court date. He has dug himself so deep that I cn't see how he is going to weasel his way out.
Today is the kids' last day of school! They are very happy. It doesn't matter much to me this year because I'll be in scholl most of the summer. I will spend as much time as I can with them before I start. Well, I hope everyone's day goes well.

1 comment:

itisi said...

You sound so happy and I am glad! Gotta love that sunshine! Our garden is doing well. Don't know much about rose bushes, tho. I have to laugh cuz we have two squash plants and four tomatoes plants that are coming up in our garden...from last year! I figure someday we won't even have to plant a garden, just sit and wait for it to re-seed itself!!