Monday, June 12

Feeling left out

I know this is silly but I have spent the majority of my summer with my kids for many years now. This will be the first year that I don't. I have work 4 days a week and then I will be starting my classes in July 5 days a week. This leaves little time for me to attend their ball games and go swimming with them ( although it is too cold to swim right now). Then again I don't have to hear how bored they are. Last year however, they had many lemonaide stands and that was fun to watch them do. oh well, I guess i will enjoy what I do with them even more. Off to work I go.

3 comments:

Fizzy said...

I am so sorry that you feel so down. I do understand. Just think how you will feel when you have accomplished all your training and are qualified.
look after yourself

itisi said...

I know it is hard to miss out on being with your kids in the summer! I wish you the best of luck at nursing school! It will be worth it!

LK said...

I understand what you mean and recently stopped working to see my daughters more - mind you, we could afford this for the first time in a long time.

Thanks for your comments on my site, I'll send you some virtual chocolate to help with the blues.