Sunday, June 25

Finding it hard to pick self up

I haven't typed since court. I'm lucky that I have gotten out of bed since then. Basically my daughter lost. There is two small pluses that have come out of this but I'm sure it doesn't out weigh the negative. People keep saying to me that we will get him in child support. I don't care and in fact that makes me angry because that implies that money is going to make it all better. It isn't! I'd give up child support in a heart beat if that meant my daughter being happy. apparently black and white evidence doesn't matter when it comes to non-criminal court really. Life doesn't seem worth going through any more and no matter what positive spin any one tries to put on it the fact still remains that he gets to cause trouble and turmoil in my life for the next 9 years. I get sick even thinking about it.
I know that there is no way anyone can understand and many may think I'm being petty. Then again no one went through the 5 years of hell that I went through with him either.

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

This must be extremely hard. I have a friend going through similar circumstnaces.
Not good .
I am thinking about you

itisi said...

One thing for sure. He can't take away the fact that you are their mom and all the love you have for your children. And the fact that your children love you back. No one can ever take that away.