Saturday, April 12

No Title

Every muscle in my body hurts, even the entire bottom of my feet. I think I have a touch of the flu. I have felt like this for 3 days and the only thing that makes it better is Advil.
Since I am unwell we did not go try out for Deal or No Deal. My husband did obtain, through school, a free ticket to tonights Pirates vs. Reds game tonight. He is sitting in the FSN ( Fox Sports Net work) box!! I think that is so cool! I am so proud of him taking the chance and going to school. He is really opening up major doors for himself!!

4 comments:

Shammickite said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog, I hope you'll come back lots of times. Meanwhile, I hope you're feeling better soon.... you must be really sick to miss Deal/No Deal auditions!!!

Merisi said...

I had to follow your tracks all the way from ex-shammickite's blog because I was intrigued by your nick name, "busybusybusy" - it sounds so much like the anwer I'd love to give any opportunity I get (and I got only 4 kids *grin*).
Hope you are feeling better. Go see a doctor otherwise, this year's flu is not to be taken lightly.

itisi said...

Too bad about you being sick! I hope you are better soon. How cool that your hubby got to set with the guys of FSN!!

Fizzy said...

Is deal no deal in the US now! We have had it for a couple of years now. I wonder if you will get "golden balls" - yes it is a TV game on the same lines!

Good for you hubby

I hope that you get well soon