Thursday, April 3

A fishy named Felicity

I am so proud of my 8 yr. old daughter, her name is Felicity. She has found her sport, swimming. Last year when she took swim lessons she was moved up a group in the middle of the lessons. This year she has been moved up two groups in two days, which now puts her in the top group. Since she is doing so well, if she would like, I will put her on the swim team next year. She had wanted to join this past year but I din't think she was ready. Now I am excited for her because I know she will have fun. Her brother will be joining the jr. high team next year, which he will enjoy better because he won't have to give up an entire Sat. for the events. Now I have two fishies in the family!
P.S My youngest wants to be a REAL mermaid.

1 comment:

itisi said...

How cool is that?!? I am glad she has found a sport that she likes! And is good at! Next she will want to join the Polar Bear Club like her brother! It is cool that they love to swim!

Keep an eye on the youngest...
if I know her she will find a way to become a real mermaid!
LOL