Sunday, March 16

Entertain me

Often I think about what I'd like to post about and then I sit down to post and poof my head is empty.

I haven't talked to my good friend in weeks.I mean I have called her and we spoke briefly but, not our usal. We have both been so very busy. Things don't look like they will be letting up any time soon either. My husband has his first day of school in the morning!! I am just as excited as he is! He goes 4 days a week from 9-1.
I went to NY State this weekend to see my family. I had a nice time, just me, my girls and the dog. I always bring my dog even if there will be someone at my house to take care of him. Eddie really enjoys going to play with the other dogs and he has a lot of room to run at my grandma's house. Going up there always make me feel strange because they are so much further behind Pitt. in tech. I am always glad to return back here where businesses and such are up to date. However, I am ready to move. I want a new adventure. Another words, I'm bored!! Atleast I had people to entertain me in NY, only because I don't live there though. Entertain me someone!!

1 comment:

Fizzy said...

I will entertain you, read about my good friday!