Thursday, March 27

Complaining

I just needed a place to bitch for a minute. I had called a friend so I could bitch to her, she is always bitching to me, but as always she is busy ( like I 'm not).
First it started when we paid our township taxes in full. They charged us $40 becuase we didn't pay this year quarterly, we just gave it all at once. Yes, folks we were penilized for paying the town early!!
Next I am one week late with payment on my dishnetwork and they shut off everything but the shopping channels. WTF do I want those for? I can't win!!
I am sure that in the next week or two the lady I work with will be in the hospital and that means I get to go there to sit. Quick someone give me a book to read!!

2 comments:

itisi said...

I don't understand about the woman being in the hospital and then you having to go to the hospital to sit with her? Is that what you are saying? That is just dumb, but hey, if they want to pay you.
Yes, a good book would be in order, but don't ask me. I get all my good books or good book ideas from you!

Fizzy said...

In the situation that I am in, I always have a book on stand by. It came in really handy last weekend!