Wednesday, November 28

I quit

I quit my job. I don't want to go into too much detail, but I pretty much had to. So now I am quickly looking for a new one. In the time I am looking I will focus on my SuperMom business. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling soon. There is still much to do.
It is another busy wed. Basketball,swimteam,Dr's appt. all tonight. Luckily, my son has a ride to swim practice. Thank goodness for other kind parents. Oh, snap, I think it is my turn to take them, maybe I can pick them up instead.
I'm pretty down, I'd like to crawl in a hole. I guess that is one good thing about having a busy life, you don't have time to hide. Infact, I am thankful ( most of the time ) for being so busy. I don't have time to let things eat at me. Although, on the down side, I have less time to solve things also. Guess I'll have plenty of time for a while.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Just remember: Every ending is a new beginning.
Keep your chin up, girl!
New adventures await you!