Thursday, December 14

Closer

It is getting closer to Christmas, closer to finals, closer to the end of school. No pressure here! Thank God for good friends and a great husband or I wouldn't have any hair left.
There is not a drop of snow to be found here in Pa. Can you believe it? In fact we have a bunch of windows open! I guess Dreaming of a white christmas is apporpate this year. It hasn't been raining either. It is almost like the weather is stuck in neutral. Oh, well maybe that will mean that my parents can come see us before christmas. The first christmas tree was decorated in 1510. Just in case someone needed to know that.

1 comment:

itisi said...

I will have to remember to tell my brother that about the tree being decorated in 1510. He loves collecting trivia facts! I am enjoying this weather! I am not one for snow anymore. I used to love it. I wish I still did!