Friday, October 20

Nobody likes me everybody hates me....

Nobody likes me everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms...

Where is everyone know one has posted a comment in weeks and I have had some good stuff on here.
You know what I have found hard since I have gotten married? Stop all of you with your dirty minds! I have found that the guys pay less and less attention to me. That is really difficult for me because I have always had guy friends and guys always hanging around me. Now it is my friends that get all the attention and I find myself almost jealous. Well, I am happy that I am not single but I miss having guy friends. That is all i ever really had until I got married and then women started wanting to be my friend. Go figure.
School is going well. The teachers I swear are against us but I am still holding a B so I won't complain too awful much. STress that is what it is. No homework this weekend! Horray for Family time!!

2 comments:

Fizzy said...

NO homework horray!!!
now what are you saying about teachers...I am one and I don't hate.. although I have been missing in action for the past couple of weeks I am so sorry.

Good to hear that you are holding a B

WE broke up for our half term holidays today.....a whole week at home with my kids....Yeah.... but I do have school work to do :(

Look after yourself

itisi said...

the bitch ate my first comment so here we go again...
I am too damn lazy to comment say nothing abuot post. I am very proud of you B in school. You rock!! Guys should realize just cuz you are married doesn't mean you wouldn't make a helluva friend to them. I know you have always had guy friends and I know how much you miss th em. Guy friends are the best. Take it from me.

Hang in there and take care.