Tuesday, May 2

My Mom

Mother's Day is around the corner and I thought that I would type some about my mom.

I know my mom thinks that she has failed me and I haven't done much to discourage that feeling. The truth is that my mom actually did me wonders. She taught me to stand up for your children and follow your maternal instincts. She taught me to depend on myself and that no matter what you have to keep trucking. She taught me to trust God, and that he never gives us more than we can handel. There is no shame in asking for help if you need it.
Everytime I start to blog some one needs something. I'll have to finish this later.

1 comment:

itisi said...

Hey, this is good reading! I will be back to read what else you have to say about your mom! Like patience, and what goes around comes around (eventually) and....
Okay, I'll shut up now.