Tuesday, May 9

How AM I?

How am I ? Now there is an interesting question.
I am not sure how I am. I guess I am waiting... the sencond shoe has finally dropped when I comes to my X. So now all there is left to do is wait. I am being accused of violating everything in our orginal custody agreement and being taken to court for about $3000 by him. My lawyer has said not to panick. So here I am sitting and waiting. I keep saying the prayer from my last post because there is no point in worrying about things that I have no control over. The past keeps coming back to bite me in the butt. I really thought my X has moved on since he is suppose to be getting married this summer, but it seems that he wants revenge ( via the court) for every wrong he thinks I commited. Oh, well. Anyhow, I really can't say how I am...

3 comments:

itisi said...

It is nice that you are moving in a forwad direction. Too bad your ex can't do that. Sounds to me like he is squatting in the same place he always has been. Seems he doesn't know how to move forward. Hopefully he will just sit and stagnate and turn into a piece of slim and float down one of the three rivers!

busybusybusy said...

itisi,your comment made me laugh. thank you.

Polar Bear said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your comment.
I’m sorry to hear about the court case. When someone is bent on revenge like that, I can imagine it is very upsetting.